This Financial Calculator requires SUN's Java™ Plug-in. If you see this message you will need to download SUN's Java™ Plug-in. This can be done automatically by clicking the yellow bar at the top of your browser and choosing "Install ActiveX Control".
You can also get SUN's Java™ Plug-in here: Get the Java™ Plug-in!
For more information about this Plug-in please visit: SUN's Java™ Plug-in
For more information these financial calculators please visit: Financial Calculators from KJE Computer Solutions, LLC
- Credit cards
- Enter up to 5 credit card accounts, one on each line.
- Your current balance on your credit card.
- Interest rate
- The annual percentage rate you pay on this credit card. The rate you enter is used to calculate the interest on all future payments for the credit card. The length of time to payoff this credit card may be much greater than calculated if you enter a low promotional interest rate that is only fixed for short period of time.
- This is your initial minimum monthly payment. Your minimum monthly payment is calculated as 2% of your current outstanding balance. While your actual minimum monthly payment may be slightly different, this is one of the most common methods used by credit card companies to calculate minimum payments.
- Credit limit
- This is the total amount of credit you have on this credit card. The optimizer will not allow you to have credit card balances that are over your credit limit.
Information and interactive calculators are made available to you as self-help tools for your independent use and are not intended to provide investment advice. We cannot and do not guarantee their applicability or accuracy in regards to your individual circumstances. All examples are hypothetical and are for illustrative purposes. We encourage you to seek personalized advice from qualified professionals regarding all personal finance issues.